Thursday 2 August 2012

Songs of the Month

I'm not going to explain what this post is. I think you've all got the idea by this point. Oh, and just a heads up. I'll finally be going on holiday in a few days, and seeing as I am not going to have internet all the time, I won't necessarily be able to post anything on this blog all the time. Saying that, I do plan to try and blog while I'm on holiday and then put up the blog posts up when I can.


10. Whistle- Flo Rida


9. I Hate This Part- Pussycat Dolls


8. Runaway Baby- Bruno Mars

7. Our Last Summer- ABBA


6. Wide Awake- Katy Perry


5. Just a Kiss- Lady Antebellum 


4. Fascination- Alphabeat


3. Spectrum (Say my Name) [Calvin Harris Remix]- Florence + The Machine 


2. Good Time- Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson 


1. Brokenhearted- Karmin

No comments:

Post a Comment