Sunday 4 November 2012

Obsessively Compulsively Musically Obsessed

Well, it's the beginning of the month, and you all know what that means. It's 'Songs of the Month' time (cue fireworks and explosions)! I really want to come up with a more interesting name for these. Hmm...maybe i could call them... Nope, I have no idea. Well, feel free to leave any suggestions.

I'm not going to lie, this post is going to be heavily populated by Taylor Swift songs. I know I know, i'm sorry. A lot of you Taylor Swift fans will know that her new album came out a couple of weeks ago and basically I'm obsessed with it. Don't worry though. I won't go over having three of her songs in this post...

10. Madness- Muse

9. Stupid Hoe- Nicki Minaj

8. Beneath Your Beautiful- Labyrinth ft. Emeli Sande

7. It's Time- Imagine Dragons (I also love the Glee version, but the original has to win here.)

6. Red- Taylor Swift

5. The Kids from Yesterday- My Chemical Romance

4. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift

3. Skyfall- Adele

2. Six Degrees of Separation- The Script

1. 22- Taylor Swift

There have been a lot of really great songs this month, and it has been really difficult to choose just ten songs, but at the end of the day, I had to choose the songs that got stuck in my head the most. Hmm... I think I've just come up with a new title.

Kajsa x

No comments:

Post a Comment