Well, it's the beginning of the month, and you all know what that means. It's 'Songs of the Month' time (cue fireworks and explosions)! I really want to come up with a more interesting name for these. Hmm...maybe i could call them... Nope, I have no idea. Well, feel free to leave any suggestions.
I'm not going to lie, this post is going to be heavily populated by Taylor Swift songs. I know I know, i'm sorry. A lot of you Taylor Swift fans will know that her new album came out a couple of weeks ago and basically I'm obsessed with it. Don't worry though. I won't go over having three of her songs in this post...
10. Madness- Muse
9. Stupid Hoe- Nicki Minaj
8. Beneath Your Beautiful- Labyrinth ft. Emeli Sande
7. It's Time- Imagine Dragons (I also love the Glee version, but the original has to win here.)
6. Red- Taylor Swift
5. The Kids from Yesterday- My Chemical Romance
4. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift
3. Skyfall- Adele
2. Six Degrees of Separation- The Script
1. 22- Taylor Swift
There have been a lot of really great songs this month, and it has been really difficult to choose just ten songs, but at the end of the day, I had to choose the songs that got stuck in my head the most. Hmm... I think I've just come up with a new title.