Sunday 7 October 2012

Songs of the Month

Okay, I'm slightly late this month with this post, but I have been crazily busy recently. Schoolwork has been taking up so much of my time recently. I've been spending an hour and a half each day practising my viola because I have my exam soon, I have to work on my composition for music (worth 25% (and believe me when I say that writing a string quartet piece is not easy)) and on top of that, it's currently netball season and there's been a lot of matches and late practises, so basically my life is hectic. I swear September was just one non-stop month of action!

10. Hall of Fame - The Script (ft. Will.i.am)

9. Gangham Style- PSY 

8. Give Your Heart a Break- Demi Lovato

7. One More Night- Alex Goot & Friends (Youtube collaboration) 

6. Americano- Lady Gaga

5. Teenagers- My Chemical Romance

4. Hey LA- Ryan Beatty

3. Summer Paradise- Simple Plan (ft. Sean Paul)

2. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift

1. One More Night- Maroon Five

No comments:

Post a Comment