Sunday 30 September 2012

Wanting what you can't have...

I really love Fall fashion, and shopping this Autumn, has just been so much fun. Here's a list of things that I still really want.


I'm really into cool coloured or patterned jeans at the moment, especially some of the jeans they have in Zara at the moment. I recently bought these amazing camouflage print jeans from Zara, which I have been using all the time. This brings me onto the first item on my list. These exact jeans!  I'm not a fan of leopard print jeans, but when I saw these ones on the Zara website, it was love at first site. I love how the fact that they are dark blue, makes the leopard print a little more subtle, while still letting it stand out at the same time.


There are two more bottoms on my list of Autumn wants. First of all, I really want a pair of maroon jeans. I've been seeing people wearing them everywhere, and maroon is definitely the colour of this Autumn. However, I can't seem to find a pair in a shade of maroon that I like, and I've looked everywhere. Oh well, maybe it's just not meant to be (insert teary face). 

Anyhow, I've also been looking for a pair of leather style trousers, but I'm having the same problem I'm having with the maroon trousers;I just can't seem to find a pair that I really like- but it's okay! Because I'm an extremely determined shopper, and I will not rest until I find the perfect pair! Feel free to leave now if I've scared you away with my slight over enthusiasm and possible signs of psychosis.


I also really want a pair of combat boots. (Maybe this pair by Steve Madden). I've wanted a good pair of combat boots since last Autumn, I just hadn't really gotten around to looking for a pair. I'm looking now, because I think that they'd be the perfect shoes to match with all the clothes I've bought for the Autumn time. I also love the versatility of the combat boot- you can wear them with shorts, dresses, jeans, anything really and they'll still fit you're outfit.

I own quite a few scarves, but one type of scarf that I do not own, is an infinity scarf. Since last year, I've been desperately wanting to buy an infinity scarf, however I kept buying normal scarves instead. Now I'm really frustrated with myself, because the time for wearing scarves has come around again, (although with English weather, it's only really been a month since we stopped wearing scarves- no joke!) and I don't have an infinity scarf to wear, even though I urgently want one!
    Grr! The situation is so depressing, I might cry. Nah, that might be a little too dramatic. Lets save save my tears for the awful and terrible injustice, that is that my Starbucks are not yet selling the Pumpkin Spiced Latte. I know! I gasped in shock when I heard the news too. I was forced to  have a Caramel Frapuccino, filled with a ridiculous amount of calories and completely unhealthy (yeah, I know that the Pumpkin Spiced Latte isn't much healthier). All for a drink. Yep, the dam walls are definitely breaking.

If you are still reading this, then congratulations, you managed to make it to the end of this post without losing you're sanity! Just remember guys... YOLO!

Kajsa xox

P.S. I really hate the phrase 'Yolo'. It's just so overused. Way too mainstream for me.  






No comments:

Post a Comment