Thursday 3 May 2012

Anna's Accessories

Various accessories from the collection. Don't they just look spectacular?
 (Picture from  www.annadellorusso.com)
I'm sure that a lot of you on here have heard of Anna Dello Russo. Her blog is viewed by thousands of people everyday and her style is always being documented by style photographers. In the blogging world, and even out of it, she is a style icon. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out that she was collaborating with H&M to bring about a special and supposedly affordable collection of accessories, which have been described as, "Unabashedly glamorous, precious and playful, the range is an expression of Dello Russo’s taste for ornamentation." 
       The collection hits the stores on October 4th, in the middle of the global fashion weeks tour. 
       I'm so excited about the release of this collection and I think that it will be very big. H&M collaborations are almost always successful and they always seem to out-do themselves, so hopefully this one will be as amazing as previous collaborations. I was slightly disappointed by the Marni for H&M collection, so I am hoping that this one will blow it out of the roof.
       
Are you all as excited about this collaboration as I am? Tell me your thoughts on the collection in the comments...   


Kajsa

No comments:

Post a Comment