Tuesday 17 July 2012

Get to know me...

An unattractive photo of me rock climbing.
So, I've had this blog for about two months now and yet you all know very little about me. So, I decided that it was time for you all to get to know me.
         My name is Kajsa and I'm fifteen years old. I'm of French nationality, although I live in England, and am half Indonesian. If I'm going to complicate things even more, I was born in Sweden, hence my name, which is Swedish. I'm fluent in both English and French and I am learning German.
Me and my friends looking pretty terrible,
on the second day of our DofE expedition.  
         I love fashion a lot and it is definitely one of favourite passions in life. However, I am a musician by heart and my love for music might just bypass my love of fashion. The viola is my primary instrument, although I can play a little piano, the violin if I'm trying and I am also a singer. I'm also planning to start teaching myself the guitar at some point.
An old photo of me and my best friend.
Friends! Again, it's a pretty old photo.
        As well as music and fashion, my hobbies broad out into sport. I love netball, basketball, tennis, rounders, hockey and I was a gymnast for many years. I also strongly like rock climbing and hiking. At this point you're probably thinking that I just like doing everything, considering the myriad of hobbies I have. Well, I believe that there's nothing wrong with being a well-rounded person. ;) Anyhow, I live in a town in the South-East of England, about an hour's drive from London. A lot of people would consider myself lucky to live in the location that I do, because the town I live in is peaceful, there's a sense of community, and there isn't much crime. However, it's not like the town's dead, it's still quite lively. I on the other hand, really dislike living in my town. I've always just felt so much more alive in big cities, surrounded by lights and action.
Me and my friends at a netball tournament.
         At school, I am just starting my final year of GCSE's. I   plan to continue on to do my A levels next year and would like to go to Uni, in the future. I would love to be able to be a musician as a career, although I realise that the likeliness of succeeding in that career path is minimal. Next, I would like to do something in the fashion industry. Although, honestly I don't know what my plans for the future are.
A picture from my trip to Italy last summer. 
This peer was next to a restaurant we ate at. The view was gorgeous!
          If my friends were to describe me in three words, it would probably be: determined, enthusiastic and a good friend. Okay, 'a good friend' isn't one word, but let's pretend for the sake of things that it is. Anyhow, I try and live life to the max, I'm always out-going and I try and see the good side of every situation. I could be considered overly cheerful at times, but really I'm just spreading the happiness. And that's... just about everything there is to know about me...


Author's note: All the above pictures are from special moments in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment